Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Weekly Post

I am getting a little frustrated with finding something that is an untold story or a controversy about Homeland. I have talked to two people that are part of the Homeland Association or have written about Homeland and I just feel like I haven’t gotten much. The only promising thing I heard so far is that there was controversy in the 1970s about a proposal to fill the lakes. However, since the proposal never went into effect I cannot get much information on it if any at all.

I am planning to focus on the history of Homeland detailing its original ownership and development, then going into certain qualities and characteristics that Homeland still exhibits, and speaking on places and people that have been a part of Homeland over the years and their history. 

No comments:

Post a Comment